Membership of the London Press Club is open to all those who work for or with the press, online and broadcast media. This includes national, regional and trade journalists, newspaper and magazine editors, TV and radio broadcasters, cartoonists, photographers, PR consultants, cultural attachés of foreign embassies, press historians and academics, and syndication agencies.
Benefits for individual members
- Free entry to majority of Press Club debates, Q&As and social events, with priority booking for all
- Priority booking for Awards Lunch and £10 off ticket price (max two tickets).
- Priority booking and Press Club Members’ discount for Press Club Ball (max two tickets).
- Reciprocal membership of around 60 press clubs worldwide
There are several reduced rate membership categories available to specific groups:
Candidates must be actively engaged in journalistic or similar work as their principal professional activity and source of income. Please supply evidence of your eligibility – recent published articles, for example.
3. By credit/debit card via PayPal (see below)